Problem with Blade Pro

Post by Ulf Br » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 05:05:39

I have just bought and installed Paint Shop Pro 7.02.

Blade Pro keeps crashing it. Whenever I have used Blade Pro for the second
time in the same picture nothing works any more.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there anything one can do about
it?
I have uninstalled all programs which used to run in the background but that
doesn't help. I don't know what to do

Problem with Blade Pro

Post by Phoeb » Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:24:18

I was having a similar problem a few days ago.  Someone suggested that I put
Blade Pro and my other Plug-in filters in their own directory in the C drive
instead of in the PSP directory.  It worked, too.  Ever since I did that, no
crashes.

Phoebe

Quote:

>I have just bought and installed Paint Shop Pro 7.02.

>Blade Pro keeps crashing it. Whenever I have used Blade Pro for the second
>time in the same picture nothing works any more.

>Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there anything one can do about
>it?
>I have uninstalled all programs which used to run in the background but that
>doesn't help. I don't know what to do

1. Real problem with Blade Pro and PI..Please help

Hi:  I downloaded and installed blade pro to C:\program
files\photoimpact\import\plugins\bladepro........but whenever I try to use a
preset I get a message that suggests I put the preset into my "environment
and textures folder".....then when I browse to the folder (which is in the
hierarchy of the blade pro folder) blade pro won't recognize it!   What am I
doing wrong and why can't blade pro see it's own directory?

any help would be greatly appreciated..........thanks bunches

Rebecca
__

2. xview3 for system 5.2

3. blade pro/super blade pro

4. Find Function in DLL Files

5. Blade Pro Problems

6. can't install 6 part povray 3.0 download

7. Blade Pro problem locating textures with PSP6!

8. help brain

9. Blade Pro Problems

10. Super Blade Pro stopped working - help, please?

11. Anyone use Blade Pro?

12. Blade Pro question...

13. OT- Super Blade Pro