SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

Post by Greg Shann » Sat, 18 Jul 1992 00:29:58

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

1. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

2. The December Challenge is underway!

3. SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

4. 3.6 points and lines problem

5. Female roommate needed for SIGGRAPH 92

6. How do I paint a gradient backgroung?

7. Need place to stay for SIGGRAPH '92

8. Looking for Proc. of CGI `93

9. SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

10. Need Advice/Help with SIGGRAPH '92 Art Show

11. CALL FOR PAPERS - CA'92 (Computer Animation'92)

12. Repost: SIGGRAPH '92 Visual Proceedings Available