** Bezier Solids (out of mult. Bezier Surfaces)

** Bezier Solids (out of mult. Bezier Surfaces)

Post by Michael J. Sinasa » Tue, 12 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

    Is there a standard way of constructing Bezier solids out of multiple
Bezier surfaces.  For example, the solids I wish to model are generally
pherical or ellipsoidal in shape - is there a standard way of
constructing a solid model of it for example with 3 Bezier surfaces, one
surface wrapped around and a patch on the top and bottom to close it?

   Any references concerning Bezier solids would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael J. Sinasac, B.A.Sc.                                  M. Eng. Student
NeuroImaging Lab                        Department of Electrical Engineering
Montreal Neurological Institute                            McGill University

1. intersection bezier/bezier &bezier/conic ?

hi there,

I am trying to solve the problem to intersect bezier curves and bezier curves
and algebraic curves, can somebody please point me towards information that can
help me to do that efficiently?

the solution I need, needs to be precise so polygonization of the curves
doesn't work. from reading books and scanning certain magazines, I think I
should be using an algorithm that utilizes implicitization of the parametric
curves.

thanks for any kind of input

ove

2. (Free) graphic(s) of moving/waving flag?

3. Mult. Bezier Handles

4. problem with my ASUS V3800

5. Surface Normal for Point on Bezier Surface?

6. visual languages/editors for animation

7. Cramer-Rao Spline Surface Conversion to Bezier Surface Control Points

8. Contouring algorithms?

9. Bezier patches from network of Bezier curves

10. 2 Quadratic Bezier Curves = 1 Cubic Bezier Curve????

11. Bezier patches from network of Bezier curves

12. Bezier as part of another Bezier

13. cubic bezier -> quadratic bezier