SymmetryWorks for Adobe Illustrator 10, Mac OS X

SymmetryWorks for Adobe Illustrator 10, Mac OS X

Post by Artlandia Inf » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:50:28

We have released a native Mac OS X version of Artlandia
SymmetryWorks, our popular, award-winning plug-in for
interactive pattern making in Adobe Illustrator.
SymmetryWorks enables graphic, web, textile, stationery,
and other industrial designers to easily create an
unlimited variety of patterns and surface designs.

SymmetryWorks simplifies your work by performing thousands
of behind-the-scenes translations, rotations, reflections,
alignments, and other precise transformations that
otherwise make composing a pattern a tedious and
painstaking task. The plug-in keeps all elements of the
pattern hot-linked to the pattern's seed. When you edit the
seed, the pattern is updated automatically.

With the new release, SymmetryWorks becomes available for
all Illustrator versions starting from 8.0. It is supported
on classic Macintosh, Mac OS X, and various Windows
platforms. In Illustrator 10, the plug-in gives you access
to the exciting liquify warping and other live distortion
tools directly from within SymmetryWorks patterns.

For more information visit our web site at
http://www.artlandia.com. The new version is available for
purchase and download immediately. Users of previous
versions can upgrade for free.

Artlandia, Inc.

1. SymmetryWorks for Adobe Illustrator 10

Artlandia SymmetryWorks, our popular, award-winning productivity
plug-in for interactive pattern design, is now available for Adobe
Illustrator 10. SymmetryWorks enables graphic, web, textile,
stationery, and other industrial designers to easily create an
unlimited variety of seamless patterns and surface designs.

SymmetryWorks simplifies your work by performing thousands of
behind-the-scenes translations, rotations, reflections,
alignments, and other precise transformations that otherwise make
composing a pattern a tedious and painstaking task. The plug-in
keeps all elements of the pattern hot-linked to the pattern's
seed. When you edit the seed, the pattern is updated
automatically.

With the new release, SymmetryWorks becomes available for all
Illustrator versions starting from 8.0. It is supported on
classic Macintosh, Mac OS X, and various Windows platforms. In
Illustrator 10, the plug-in gives you access to the exciting
liquify warping and other live distortion tools directly from
within SymmetryWorks patterns.

For more information visit our web site http://www.artlandia.com.
The new version is available for purchase and download
immediately. Users of previous versions are eligible for a free

Artlandia, Inc.

2. ray tracing with OpenGL

3. Illustrator 10 and OS X save problems...

4. Salary and Flash 4 Quesion

5. MAJOR HELP NEEDED NOW - Intuos2 Tablet on the Mac OS X 10.2.1

6. AMD K6-2

7. Maya 3.5 for Mac OS X 10.1.5

8. TV on your VGA monitor

9. Maya On Mac OS 10?