Video Card/Driver to support hardware rotation in DirectX

1. Anyone knows about video cards supporting opengl overlays in hardware

Hi,

We are porting an application from SGI workstation to Linux. The
problem is that it used opengl overlays a lot, which was not a problem
on SGI systems, but on Linux we really are stuck. Currently, we have
NVidia GF4 card, and it doesn't seem to support overlays either. Does
any one know about any hardware in the market which supports opengl
hardware overlays? Its really a shame that SGI systems of 5 years back
had support for this feature, but intel based systems are still
lacking far behind. Any ideas would be higly appreciated.

Looking forward from the intelligent people out there :)

2. Help: graphic animation for simulation

3. Looking for best/latest drivers DirectX, OpenGL for sis6326 video card (WAS 2326)

4. C code for surface plotting

5. 3dstudio R4 drivers that supports a Diamond Fire GL 1000 PRO video card

6. Tapering question ...

7. glTexImage3D[EXT] support in PC cards/drivers

8. How to avoid flickering while moving TImage

9. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

10. Video Card to run Maya and DirectX

11. How to get access to video acceleration card - no DirectX

12. HARDWARE: TrueColor Video Card for ISA?

13. A PC hardware video card question.