Help Coverting Freelance to GIF or JPEG

Post by Tom Re » Thu, 27 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Can anyone suggest a conversion to save * ".PRE" files to
".GIF" or JPEG format??  Please and Thank You.

Tom Rega

1. writer-editor coverting tiff to jpeg

can anyone assist a writer-editor learning how to deal with photoshop?

I have been given 3 photos on disc, 1 in jpeg and 2 in tiff format.I
want to know how to convert the tiff into jpeg format. I am learning
with photoshop.
I checked on Google, but it was all a  bit confusing.

Any help very much appreciated.

JD

2. Centering Layers

3. Coverting raw date format from digital carema to GIF format

4. Rhonnie????????? Attn.

5. BUTTONS??

6. eps - jpeg/gif help

7. FS:3D Apps

8. help: how to convert a tif file to gif or jpeg file under unix platform