€Wanna See Some Cool Graphics?€

Post by E-Ma » Mon, 10 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Check out this cool new Macintosh site with many links. Lots of stuff for
the newbies. Great graphics too. Here is the URL:

       http://www.wcic.org/~eric/roadhouse.html

1. € € AVOID MACMEDIC and TOTAL RECALL! € €

This is a warning to anyone considering purchasing Software or Data
Recovery Services from Total Recall, Inc:

I URGE YOU TO RECONSIDER!

Visit my web site at:

http://www.pcisys.net/~mattweed/recallwarning

which lists my own and many other negative user experiences with this
company and its products.

Those with similar experiences are asked to share them by e-mailing me at

(P.S. My apologies to those who have already seen this message. There are
many others who may not have.)

2. Rendering Time Comparison

3. € € PSA € € AVOID MACMEDIC and TOTAL RECALL!

4. WTB: Digital Disk Recorder (DDR)

5. € Public Service Announcement € Avoid MacMedic!

6. Extracting texture information of a mesh

7. € Recommendations for Digital Camera? €

8. POVLAB question

9. Certificate Borders € Certificate Design € Certificate Art

10. € AfterEffects question regarding ACE €

11. €Re: Graphic Artist Needs Work!€

12. u wanna see some computer graphics ?