comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro statistics Mon, 30 Sep 2002 (last 30 days)

Post by Uni » Wed, 02 Oct 2002 21:46:58

> comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro statistics from Sun, 01 Sep 2002 to Mon, 30 Sep 2002 (last 30 days)

> 4531 messages
> 574 subjects
> 78 new threads
> 413 posters
> 161413 lines posted (excluding headers and quoted text), (35 lines/message)
> 912729 words posted (excluding headers and quoted text), (201 words/message)
> 9611848 bytes posted (including all)

> Nb of posts and top 25 subjects
>  130 Observation

>   86 What you CAN'T do in PSP!
>   84 What I want in later versions of PSP
>   72 Phaedrus > What you CAN'T do in PSP!
>   56 jaggies
>   56 Just an observation
>   46 Digital Camera
>   43 To all
>   42 Uni...
>   42 St Petesburg pictures uploaded
>   42 OT [somewhat] Killfile problem
>   41 Use The Gimp > Rotate in Paint Shop Pro
>   39 trying to restrict access to graphics
>   39 Tube tool options
>   38 PSP gurus, read on > Porter, is that all there is?
>   37 Jigsaw
>   37 Adding to selections
>   36 How to Create a Pencil Sketch
>   35 What I need (wasRe: Shutterbug Magazine )
>   34 some psp7 creations
>   34 Enlighten Me
>   32 help with separating foreground and background
>   32 Remember?
>   32 * expression challenge

> Nb of posts and top 25 posters (by number of messages)

>   37 equalizer <>

> Nb of words and top 25 prolific writers (by number of words, excluding headers and quoted text)

All the Puppy's words began with the letter "F" :-)

Uni

> DISCLAIMER: Those statistics are NOT accurate !
>   - some message headers are not standard.
>   - some messages are refused by some servers (html, too large, too much quoted text, spam, blacklisted host...)
>   - some messages are lost between Usenet servers or only kept locally. This reflects only what is on the news.colostate.edu newsserver.
>   - my script may be buggy (and probably is).
>   - time is defined differently from system to system (posting time, transmission time, received by server, delayed, which time zone...)
> In other words, don't use those stats for anything significant like a good flame war, ego surfing or killfile fodder.
> --
> Guillaume Dargaud
> Colorado State University - Dept of Atmospheric Science
> http://www.veryComputer.com/

comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro statistics Mon, 30 Sep 2002 (last 30 days)

Post by Roy Peterse » Thu, 03 Oct 2002 00:11:08

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:04:37 +0000 (UTC), "Guillaume Dargaud"

>In other words, don't use those stats for anything significant like a good flame war, ego surfing or killfile fodder.

There are no *good* flame wars, I have no idea of what you mean "ego
surfing", and some on your list are already on my killfilter list.