mogrify

Post by Dieter Brit » Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:53:04

Iam trying to adjust the size of some photo jpg's to a certain
size in pixels, and found that mogrify should be able to do it.
I tried this, which I got from the Imagemagick web page:

and got the error message

blob.c/OpenBlob/2480.

--
Dieter Britz

mogrify

Post by Eli the Bearde » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:16:41

> and got the error message

> blob.c/OpenBlob/2480.

Works for me.

Elijah
------
doesn't normally use imagemagick

mogrify

Post by Dieter Brit » Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:16:43

>> and got the error message

>> blob.c/OpenBlob/2480.

> Works for me.

> Elijah
> ------
> doesn't normally use imagemagick

Thanks!
--
Dieter Britz

1. Imagemagick mogrify

I'm a freelance web developer who has recently switched dev platforms
from windows to Linux.  I use primarily bluefish and the gimp for
development, and it's been going great.

I'm not too familiar with Linux & am having a problem using
imagemagick to do a batch resizing of images.  I'm trying to convert
all gifs ina directory to have a maximum width of 200px.  I'm using
the command:

    mogrify -size *.jpg -resize 200x250

It spends some time processing but upon checking the images in The
Gimp they are all the original size...

I've checked the imagemagick website but that has not helped.

Simon

2. SGI Linux QuickTime Streaming Servers - JunoMoneta.com

3. mogrify : convert image a.jpg to a_new.jpg

4. SheriBerry Halloween Graphics

5. Mogrify color question

6. MPEG Loader for LW??