Wanted: Graphic Designer

Post by the playa » Tue, 06 Apr 1999 04:00:00

    Nascent Internet Startup seeks talented graphic designer to help
with design / layout of alpha / beta site. Fully paid compensation.
Potential for future employement great. Work would commence immediately.
Please reply asap.

Wanted: Graphic Designer

Post by Joxter the Might » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

>     Nascent Internet Startup seeks talented graphic designer to help
> with design / layout of alpha / beta site. Fully paid compensation.
> Potential for future employement great. Work would commence immediately.
> Please reply asap.

Consider me interested! All relevant information about me can be found on my
personal web page. (address in Sig)

- Paul A. Tugman -
-----=====%         :o)          %=====-----
Great Graphics Batman! Is this site for Real?
http://frontpage.webzone.net/ptugman

1. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (WANTED)

Binary Vision, a leading Web and CD design studio, is looking for
talented graphic designers to work on a freelance basis on various
prestigious Web and CD-Rom  projects.
Work would mostly be in Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightwave.

Examples of recent clients:

Health Education Authority
Post Office
Astra Zeneca (Pharmaceuticals)
Oxford Psychologists Press
Reed Personnel etc.

Please send details with any relevant Urls and portfolio information to

www.binaryvision.com

2. Timo vs. Godzilla

3. bounding box for flying planes and cows

4. Wanted Graphic Designer

5. OpenGL laptop graphics?!

6. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (LONDON)

7. Microtek ScanMaker IIHR HELP

8. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER

9. Wanted: Graphic Designer, Toronto

10. WANTED: Graphic Designers - Dallas, TX

11. WANTED Graphic Designer

12. Wanted: Graphics Designer for New Greeting Card Company