Virtual Reality, info need

Post by cp.. » Mon, 23 Nov 1992 23:14:07

Hi:
   We would like to start doing research on Virtual Reality. We need any kind
of info, especially in Software, Hardware, Paper, Codes, ......
   Any info will be appreciated.

 Thanks in advance.

Scott
.

1. Distributed Virtual Reality Project: Need info

Hi. I'm working on a project for graduate school.  We're looking
at how distributed virtual reality could be used for distance learning.

I've looked at a lot of the Navy's info on DIS.  Are there any other
sites on the Web?

Also, does anyone have any numbers on the number of VRML objects
displayed/frame?  How is it affected by the CPU?  Graphics cards?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith Johnston

2. the german weather is dangerous...

3. FA:Virtual Motion-A new Virtual Reality Technology

4. TJPEGImage

5. Events in NT or win2000

6. virtual reality, sci.virtual-worlds

7. Flame and fire

8. Virtual Impressionist -- *not* virtual reality

9. FA:Virtual Motion-A new Virtual Reality Technology

10. Virtual Reality Research Programmer Needed

11. Help: Need low cost Virtual Reality CAD software for educational use

12. HELP : Need product reviews for Virtual Reality