creating gradient question

Post by peggy » Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:00:00

when I create gradients I would like to find a way so that the place where
they end is not so obvious in the repeat does any one have a trick for this
?
Peggy J

--

lists I moderate

websites
Soulstar:healing of many kinds + angels,the energy body,+
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/1368/index.html
Spirited Emotion, http://members.tripod.com/~sunsparrow/index.html
Heretic Sactuary located  in Los Angeles County
 http://people.we.mediaone.net/skygreen/index.html

creating gradient question

Post by Cali » Sun, 26 Sep 1999 04:00:00

When you make your gradient, make both ends identical in all aspects.  Then
when you define the gradient, have it fade from that color across the range
you want and back again.

--
Toby (aka Calin/Runesinger)
http://www.calin.com/