FS>> 20" Sun GDM-20E20 Sony Monitor

Post by Eric » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

It's the monitor that comes with the new Sun SPARC Creator 3d models.

New condition (5 hours use) Sun Trinitron GDM-20E20 20" monitor.  It's a
multisync and comes with the adapter that allows for use with a PC or a

Very vivid, very crisp.  I had it plugged into my NT box for a short
time.  Works great, but I have 2.

$600 + shipping from denver

Eric Davis

1. FS Sony 20" trinitron tube colour monitor

I have 20" Sony GDM2038 colour monitor that will work on
a PC or MAC for sale with a Trinitron Tube
and in excellent condition for 650ukp, so if anybody is
interested then please email me for further spec.

2. I need surface effector 1.1 for lightwave

3. Sun monitor (Sony GDM-17E20) on Indy

4. OpenGL Pixel Operations

5. Old 20" sony monitor and PowerBook G3

6. Brick carving

7. Sony 20" color monitor

8. Output Problem

9. 20" Sony Monitor Chromaticities

10. I have 20" Sony Monitor

11. FS: 2 Apple MultiScan 20" monitors (NEW)