Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Porte » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Dry those tears Lyn,

You'll get a free copy of version 7.
Go check out the Jasc site for details.

Porter

Quote:> I was so e*d about the fact that I had finally saved up enough pennies
> to buy my own copy of  PSP6 and, as of this moment, am waiting, very
> impatiently I might add, for the postman to drop it off at my door. (I
just
> ordered it on Monday from an Australian Software company, but
unfortunately
> as it turns out, not Andrew's. (Why wasn't the info up on Monday Andrew?
> Very remiss of you. *sad smile*) At $183 plus $10 postage (Australian
> dollars) it is not a small amount by any means.
> Now, amid all the e*ment of version 7's imminent release, I am going
> miss out on the free upgrade to version 7 that you guys in the US and
Canada

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Dry those tears Lyn,

> You'll get a free copy of version 7.
> Go check out the Jasc site for details.

It says for US and Canada customers only.

--
Bill - PSP 7 Private Beta Tester and
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Angela M. Cabl » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Can you just return it as soon as it arrives?  Most places will take
software back as long as the CD packaging isn't opened.  If you can
return it, do that, download the beta and join the testing frenzy :-)
JASC usually makes their betas last long enough for the final version to
ship, so that users aren't PSP-less.

--
Angela M. Cable
5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and more:

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Porte » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Oops sorry about that Lyn, I should have read your post more carefully.

Porter
(I'll go drink some coffee now.)

> > Dry those tears Lyn,

> > You'll get a free copy of version 7.
> > Go check out the Jasc site for details.

> It says for US and Canada customers only.

> > Porter

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Chris Davidso » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Someone want to adopt me for a few days? LOL!

Lyn,

I'll adopt you!  I'm in the U.S.  Need an address?

--

www.members.home.net/davidsonelectric
 "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Oops sorry about that Lyn, I should have read your post more carefully.

> Porter
> (I'll go drink some coffee now.)

I thought you was in Costa Rica???

--
Visit at Quincy, MASS http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Barrie Martindal » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Isn't that "under weigh" for having weighed anchor and proceeded to make
weigh? Thought that to "make way" (as opposed to make weigh) was to steer so
that another vessel didn't have to take evasive action. (Sorry, but these
things nag in one's mind and to ask is to learn.)
Quote:>> Total snip <<

Post by Chunk Kieslin » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Isn't that "under weigh" for having weighed anchor and proceeded to make
> weigh? Thought that to "make way" (as opposed to make weigh) was to steer so
> that another vessel didn't have to take evasive action. (Sorry, but these
> things nag in one's mind and to ask is to learn.)

> >> Total snip <<

> > "If you're not making waves, you're not underway!"
> > The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy Cruiser,
> > Visit at Quincy, MASS http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/

Nope, you have way on your boat if you're moving.

If you are weighing anchor you are lifting it as you implied.

(At least it was that way way back when I was weighing anchor and making
way on the SSN685)

Chunk

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Porte » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> > Oops sorry about that Lyn, I should have read your post more carefully.

> > Porter
> > (I'll go drink some coffee now.)
> I thought you was in Costa Rica???

That * cafe bandit down here has this satellite that always fades in and
out on certain sunspots.  Apparently I'll be able to receive most
transmissions except those concerning color palettes.

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Ashob » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Check out the Jasc? distributor in Australia they may have a similar offer
going on here is the info for you:

Communique Software
PO Box 777
Blacktown NSW 2148
Australia
Business Phone +61 2 9622 5624
Business Fax: +61 2 9671 5624

http://www.comm-unique.com.au

Version 7? Feeling a bit miffed

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Sat, 08 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Isn't that "under weigh" for having weighed anchor and proceeded to make
> weigh? Thought that to "make way" (as opposed to make weigh) was to steer so
> that another vessel didn't have to take evasive action. (Sorry, but these
> things nag in one's mind and to ask is to learn.)

un|der|way. adv. going on; in motion; in progress:

--
Bill - PSP 7 Private Beta Tester and
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
"If you're not making waves, you're not underway!"
The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy Cruiser,
Visit at Quincy, MASS http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/

1. AVI from 24-bit MIFF

Could someone please recommend a tool for creating AVI (or maybe QuickTime?)
animations from a sequence of 24-bit bitmaps stored in MIFF format by IBM's
Data Explorer visualization package? The animation would be displayed on an
IBM PC-compatible notebook running Windows 95.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Tad

2. Animated Particles?

3. MIFF to AVI tool?

4. Cannot view 100% black text under Illustator 5.0

5. !!HELP!!Reading gif ( or miff )

6. Where is my mouse ?

7. 16- and 32-bit version 4 (win95) bmp

8. Rotating jpegs...why are they so hideous?

9. GnuPlot3.7; 32 bit version for MS-Windows

10. 32-bit version of GnuPlot

11. Plotting through batch mode, version 3.5 windows 32 bit