coolfun

Post by crowba2 » Fri, 21 Jun 1996 04:00:00

3D users,  Impulse would like to personally invite each of you
to visit our website.  We are at http://www.coolfun.com.  we
offer many new items for the 3D users.  Our award winning 3D
digitizer Digimax is low cost and High performance.  Our soon
to be released Imagine for Windows is bound to make your work
eaiser.  If you need to get your animations to video, take a
look at our Non-Linear and Animation system, the Edimator.

Come and visit us and let us know what you think

The Gang at Impulse

1. coolfun

3D users,  Impulse would like to personally invite each of you
to visit our website.  We are at http://www.coolfun.com.  we
offer many new items for the 3D users.  Our award winning 3D
digitizer Digimax is low cost and High performance.  Our soon
to be released Imagine for Windows is bound to make your work
eaiser.  If you need to get your animations to video, take a
look at our Non-Linear and Animation system, the Edimator.

Come and visit us and let us know what you think

The Gang at Impulse

2. Using 24bit Color - Rotate 90 degree ?

3. A real piece of art

4. Triangle mesh generator required

5. Help ! 3D development package needed !

6. what happened to coolfun.com

7. coolfun