Info on Strata, Inc

Post by Paul Mar » Tue, 11 Oct 1994 23:42:01

I'm looking for info on Strata, Inc. I understand they are based in
St. George, UT, and employ about 70 people. They manufacture
StrataVision, a 3D modeler.

Do they have any other products, either currently released or in the
works?

Thanks.
--

                      Evans & Sutherland

1. Strata Inc - anyone out there

Is there anyone from Strata Inc reading this group? If so how about
arranging an electronic means of communicating with your StrataVision
users! It would also make for a better way of transmitting images
to your contest.

PS: when is version 2.0 being released?

2. Chrome/Silver/Gold Text?

3. MPEG Viewer Needed (more info inc)

4. Point Clone Plus Woes

5. Info on agX/Toolmaster (UNIRAS Inc.)?

6. Wacom: 4x5 or 6x8?

7. Need Info on GEMINI Technology Inc OR FM-VGI vga card (EVGA 1024)

8. Any PaintShop Pro group ?

9. AMAPI Info (re:Re: I need better 3D, strata's bad)

10. strata info needed

11. Info on Strata Studio Pro materials?

12. Strata Studio Info