Need place to stay for SIGGRAPH '92

Post by R. A. Naray » Sun, 12 Jul 1992 08:13:41

Hello folks,

I would like to share a room at Chicago for the duration of the
Siggraph'92 exhibition. Please contact me at the e-mail address below or
call (406) 587 - 7082 if you would too.

Narayan

1. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

2. DirectDraw

3. MetaReyes 2.0 : Demo available?

4. SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

5. Blade Pro what does it do?

6. Need Simple Help w/character studio...

7. SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

8. Need Advice/Help with SIGGRAPH '92 Art Show

9. CALL FOR PAPERS - CA'92 (Computer Animation'92)

10. Repost: SIGGRAPH '92 Visual Proceedings Available

11. Video outside CAVE at SigGraph '92?