Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Heid » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Dennis Michael Klaus
January 8, 2000
4:07 P.M.
18 inches long
and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
Emergency C-section.
More to come later.
Just got home today. :)
Heidi Klaus

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Dennis Michael Klaus
> January 8, 2000
> 4:07 P.M.
> 18 inches long
> and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
> Emergency C-section.
> More to come later.
> Just got home today. :)
> Heidi Klaus

Congrats, Heidi. Did you get the latest version?

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by RogueAnge » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
  Hope you and Dennis are doing well.

RogueAngel

Quote:> Dennis Michael Klaus
> January 8, 2000
> 4:07 P.M.
> 18 inches long
> and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
> Emergency C-section.
> More to come later.
> Just got home today. :)
> Heidi Klaus

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Heid » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Yep we are fine so far. He looks at everything!! Loves the tv set too. :)
Heidi Klaus

--
Visit my new free greeting cards pages:
http://www.knkpromo.com/cardstwo/pcard.html

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in
your pocket.

> CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
>   Hope you and Dennis are doing well.

> RogueAngel

> > Dennis Michael Klaus
> > January 8, 2000
> > 4:07 P.M.
> > 18 inches long
> > and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
> > Emergency C-section.
> > More to come later.
> > Just got home today. :)
> > Heidi Klaus

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Cheryle Jones Cerez » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Congratulations! Now the fun begins!
Le us know when he does his first graphics!

--
Cheryle
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok DeCaresk Chapter

Read the Top Ten VFAQ (Very Frequently Asked Questions)
at http://members.aol.com/psptopten/topten.html

Visit the Vector Object Archive at
http://free.prohosting.com/~voa/index.html

You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me

Quote:> Dennis Michael Klaus
> January 8, 2000
> 4:07 P.M.
> 18 inches long
> and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
> Emergency C-section.
> More to come later.
> Just got home today. :)
> Heidi Klaus

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Stephan Ahone » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Dennis Michael Klaus
>January 8, 2000
>4:07 P.M.
>18 inches long
>and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
>Emergency C-section.
>More to come later.
>Just got home today. :)
>Heidi Klaus

Congratulations on the baby, may he grow up to be a graphics wizard just
like his Mom. =)

Sig for a Day
Stephan Ahonen, ICQ 491101
"I've always wanted to be a procrastinator, I just never got around to it."
Come back tomorrow for a different sig!
Backspace a single "s" to reply by email

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by B r ia » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Yep we are fine so far. He looks at everything!! Loves the tv set too. :)

Wait until he finds the computer :)

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and
 human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

http://wicked.simplenet.com/home/

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by JoFl » Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Congratulations, Heidi!!!!  That's great news!  Best wishes to you and
little Dennis!

--
JoFlo
Paint Shop ProPourri

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, but spiritual beings on a
human journey." - Stephen R. Covey

Quote:> Dennis Michael Klaus
> January 8, 2000
> 4:07 P.M.
> 18 inches long
> and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
> Emergency C-section.
> More to come later.
> Just got home today. :)
> Heidi Klaus

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by JaGo » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hey, congratulations!!!

I still can't get over the fact that within my lifetime, I'll meet people
who weren't born in the 1900's!

Hope both of you are doing excellent(ly?).

--
James Goheen
"cogito cogito ergo cogito sum" - i think i think, therefore i think i am.

"Cousins" twice removed may reply.

Quote:> Dennis Michael Klaus
> January 8, 2000
> 4:07 P.M.
> 18 inches long
> and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
> Emergency C-section.
> More to come later.
> Just got home today. :)
> Heidi Klaus

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Barbara J. Bradl » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

writes:

Quote:

>> > Dennis Michael Klaus
>> > January 8, 2000
>> > 4:07 P.M.
>> > 18 inches long
>> > and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces.
>> > Emergency C-section.
>> > More to come later.

Wonderful news, Heidi.  Hope to see pictures soon.
     Barb

Completely OT: Had the baby.

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Congratulations! Now the fun begins!
> Le us know when he does his first graphics!

I suppose it will be a finger painting using natural products <g>

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy Cruiser,
Quincy, MASS. http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/salem.html
Remove OutSpammedDot from my e-mail address when replying directly.

1. OT: Completely Off Topic - CD-RW Comments?

I'm going to buy one in the next couple of days and I'm just fishing
for comments, positive or negative about CD RW drives.

4x  6x  8x?

Acer, HP, Blaster, Iomega, ? ? ?

Any feedback will be most appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

 Chuck Anderson    chuck-anderso-at-earthlink-dot-net (remove dashes)
 Boulder, CO       http://home.earthlink.net/~chuckanderso
 Tolerance is recognizing that other people have different ideals
 and needs than you. Compromise is acting on that knowledge.

2. UMAX Astra 600s Scanner Question

3. Completely OT: Any help is appreciated

4. File format for GL?

5. completely OT: theme song to Ed

6. wildcat

7. Completely OT: a possible real working honest to goodness cure for hangovers

8. Mapping coordinate

9. Completely OT but funny

10. Completely OT and quite disturbing....Microsoft related.

11. Ray Dream Studio: Does not completely Quit

12. i2MP multimedia studio has a completely new site!

13. GLC completely buggy?