: how to switch between single<->double buffering in mixed model

: how to switch between single<->double buffering in mixed model

Post by Aage Nyma » Wed, 12 May 1993 19:41:44

I want to switch between single and double buffering during execution
of my application, I am using the GlxMDraw - GL drawing widgets but i'm
unable to switch between single and double buffering after the widget is
created. Does anyone know a way around this ?

Aage Nymark

SINTEF - Division thermodynamics

: how to switch between single<->double buffering in mixed model

Post by Joel Tesl » Thu, 13 May 1993 01:37:22

The only way to switch between single and double buffered mode in
mixed model is to have two separate widgets and switch between them.

Joel Tesler

415-390-3048