Need: Vehicle Driving Simulator Information

Need: Vehicle Driving Simulator Information

Post by Gening » Thu, 29 Jul 1993 06:06:27

I am looking for a vehicle driving simulator and I am actually interested
in the bird's eye view the front road (perspective). I need it for
testing my vehicle road-following algorithm.

I appreciate if someone would give me some information or point me
some references about the simulator.

--gening yu

1. Need: Vehicle Driving Simulator Information

I am looking for a vehicle driving simulator and I am actually interested
in the bird's eye view the front road (perspective). I need it for
testing my vehicle road-following algorithm.

I appreciate if someone would give me some information or point me
some references about the simulator.

--gening yu

2. WHAT IS VRML?

3. off-subject: Anime Books

4. Vehicle Accident Simulator software NEEDED!!!

5. Help!Sound with openGL

6. Driving simulator

7. 1995 Mac PageMaker file --> PC PageMaker6.5

8. Driving Simulator

9. Driving simulator - Idea on the principle ?

10. source code for driving simulator (openGL)

11. Driving simulator

12. Computer-driven embroidery system driver/information?