Rounding Edges of Selection

Post by §uper§ta » Mon, 01 May 2000 04:00:00

Problem, I have a curved bit that I want to have with curved edges. Kind
of like a rounded rectangle if it were curved. Any tips? I have psp 6

--
JANEANE GAROFALO-BRITNEY SPEARS-CHRISTINA AGUILERA
HELEN HUNT http://www.hissandpop.com GILLIAN ANDERSON

Rounding Edges of Selection

Post by cc » Mon, 01 May 2000 04:00:00

I'm not really sure what you are asking, but I'm pretty sure you could draw
a point to point line object and play with the node type and editing to get
what you want.

Charlie

Quote:> Problem, I have a curved bit that I want to have with curved edges. Kind
> of like a rounded rectangle if it were curved. Any tips? I have psp 6

> --
> JANEANE GAROFALO-BRITNEY SPEARS-CHRISTINA AGUILERA
> HELEN HUNT http://www.hissandpop.com GILLIAN ANDERSON
> CHRISTINA APPLEGATE-KRISTEN JOHNSTON-JENNY MCCARTHY

Rounding Edges of Selection

Post by cc » Mon, 01 May 2000 04:00:00

Sorry,

If you meant round the edges of your selection you can either use the lasso
tool or you can make a selection with, for example, the rectangle selection
tool and then switch to the circle and hit the shift key and drag to modify
the selection.

It's been a long day.

Hope one of these helps.

Charlie

Quote:> Problem, I have a curved bit that I want to have with curved edges. Kind
> of like a rounded rectangle if it were curved. Any tips? I have psp 6

> --
> JANEANE GAROFALO-BRITNEY SPEARS-CHRISTINA AGUILERA
> HELEN HUNT http://www.hissandpop.com GILLIAN ANDERSON
> CHRISTINA APPLEGATE-KRISTEN JOHNSTON-JENNY MCCARTHY

Rounding Edges of Selection

Post by Cathy » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Here's a tut for you..

http://www.aestheticweb.com/tutorials/easybars.html

Sincerely, Cathy J
http://www.members.home.net/jjager

 Kind

Quote:> of like a rounded rectangle if it were curved. Any tips? I have psp 6

1. Rounding edges with Poly Edge Shaper plug in

I've tried using it with various settings, but the results are always odd.
I've included an attachment showing the result of the plugin applied to a
box.
Do I have to use the plugin on each ploy separately or something?

Thanks for any help.

2. Now can you turn my TNT2

3. Rounded Selection Tool

4. Has anyone tried the modeler-voxels lscript?

5. selection rectangle rounded corners

6. puchased web template-can't get psd file to pull in

7. Round selection question

8. rounded selections

9. Gif, ICQ, round selection

10. Selection with rounded corners - How?

11. script-fu-selection-round only with restart?

12. Rendering rounded edges in Bryce 3d?