FREE! Cool Graphics Toy for DOS/Win95

Post by DgDomini » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

There's still a present under the 'tree' for you!  Visit our site and
download a free
graphics toy, 'Water', for DOS and Windows 95.

Water allows you to automatically or interactively create distortions,
water ripples,
swirls, rain, and more!

Feel free to check out our blue screen compositing plugin for
Win/Photoshop while
you're there as well!

Digital Dominion
http://members.aol.com/dgdominion

1. FREE! Cool Graphics Toy for DOS/Win95

There's still a present under the 'tree' for you!  Visit our site and
download a free
graphics toy, 'Water', for DOS and Windows 95.

Water allows you to automatically or interactively create distortions,
water ripples,
swirls, rain, and more!

Feel free to check out our blue screen compositing plugin for
Win/Photoshop while
you're there as well!

Digital Dominion
http://members.aol.com/dgdominion

2. 16 bit /channel format PPM to filmgimp

3. Trancparency

4. Beginner C++ Graphic Books

5. Any free dos/win95 raytracers/radiosity renderers?

6. Page and Banner Crazy

7. Need help running DOS povray unders win95 dos window

8. Free PC Graphics Toy for the Holidays