by Michael Lander » Fri, 07 Mar 1997 04:00:00
I want text to follow a path at the bottom of an oval and I want it to read left to right, not right to left upside down. How do I do it.
I have Illustrator 4.1 for Windows.
1. Exporting paths from Illust. to PS
2. 3D sudio MAX and other software for very cheap price
3. Windoz Adobe Illust.
5. Text for curving text with PSP6.+ (not text on a path)
6. The Good Looking Textured . . . Page - Update
7. Text on a Text Path
8. Reverse Moive in Adobe Premier
9. Reversing text?
10. How to reverse text?
11. 6b bug? text in reverse
12. Reversed text on a non-postscript printer in PM6.52