Grrr... all I want is a quick font sample!

Grrr... all I want is a quick font sample!

Post by Amy Young-Lei » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:52:26

I'm looking for software that will allow me to print a quick sample
catalog of all installed fonts.

I tried the AppleScript font sampler, but all it does is the fonts
that came with the machine, it seems; I really don't want to add by
hand the 100 or so names of fonts that have been added!

I've found lots of software out there... but it's all for pre-OS X
machines! Given that I've got a mix of font types in there (Mac, PC,
TT, PS), I can't pop into Classic and use one of those.

Tell me what I'm missing!

Amy

1. fonts i am soooo confused

am new to this newsgroup and to psp5   how do i install different fonts into
my system so that i can view them------also---how do i install tubes---any
tutorial sites would be appreciated

Kim
www.geocities.com/marquart99/
www.geocities.com/blondieohio/

If you have ICQ you can message me. My ICQ#:39919062
Or visit my Personal ICQ Homepage: http://members.icq.com/39919062
My current status is:
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through my Personal Communication
Center: http://wwp.icq.com/39919062 (go there and try it!)
Or
You can send me a regular e-mail to my EmailExpress address:

If you want to add me to your Contact List click Add Me
Download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
Include your ICQ details in YOUR e-mail signature:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
My Home Telephone Number is: 419-365-8011
kim marquart

2. Who could mail me a demo version, or something?

3. fonts in AM (Hash)

4. Newbie: Colors overlapping

5. Fonts for A.M. P.M. in a book

6. looking for star-shaped brush in PS4

7. PI6 Fonts again, am I losing my mind?

8. QuarkXPress

9. Prog To Print Font Samples?

10. Font Sample Screen Messed up !

11. Font sample sheets

12. wanted: Lightwave3D 5 and am willing to give 3dsmax and/or 3ds4 for it

13. Quick Graphic Design Job in NYC- Designer wanted