Quicktime Installer

Post by Benjamin H. Bruc » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have a Macintosh Performa 6400/180. I downloaded Quicktime 4.0.3, which when expanded is Quicktime Installer. Each time I run
the Installer, I get the following message:
An error occurred while trying to dowload the file VISEData. The download has been aborted. You may want to try again later.
1076:13,-23
This happens regardless of my connection to the internet. Can you help?

1. CD Installer & Autoloader

i am looking for cd installer shareware/freeware and autoloader. could
anybody pls let me know where i could find some as i am gonna write some
profile to the cd for distribution. i need ur help urgently as it is
approaching the deadline but i still couldn't find a suitable s/w to do
the trick!!

thx soooooo much!

alfie

2. How to set for color slide (film recorder)

3. ATI Universal Installer 3.3 on an 8600/300

4. which 3D-API to use?

5. OS 8.5 and Avid installer incompatibility?

6. C-130 plane

7. Texture installer

8. looking for C source to view GIFS or JPEG

9. Desktop Textures Installer

10. Texture Installer?

11. Network Software Installer 1.5.1 Released

12. Mac Installers

13. PSP7 - Installer Crashing