FS: Radius Video Vision Studio System (new)

FS: Radius Video Vision Studio System (new)

Post by Pete Olive » Fri, 26 Jan 1996 04:00:00

For Sale:

New, Unopened, Unregistered
Radius Video Vision Studio system

   Breakout box, NUBUS card, Adobe Premiere and Video Fusion
    software; this is a complete system for the Mac.

Was purchased as part of a Telecast system - we are currently
using the other system.

The system is listed in the Mac Warehouse catalog for
over $3500.

 $2000 obo.

Thanks!

FS: Radius Video Vision Studio System (new)

not any more...  BottomLine has them available new for $1799...

Post by Edward L. McNair, » Tue, 30 Jan 1996 04:00:00

> >not any more...  BottomLine has them available new for $1799...

> I think that may be the VIDEOVISION board, not the VV STUDIO version.  Big
> difference...

> Larry Jandro - Owner

No, Radius recently lowered its prices with the announcement of a PCI
based VideoVision Studio.  The PCI card will list for $4000.00.  Radius in
turn lowered the prices of all of their NuBus cards for video capture.

Edward L. McNair, II

FS: Radius Video Vision Studio System (new)

Post by Russ Barlo » Sat, 03 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Did you know that the street price for VVS was just dropped by
MacMall to $ 1999?  Better sell it fast before the word gets out. If
the price is lowered let me know.

> For Sale:

> New, Unopened, Unregistered
> Radius Video Vision Studio system

>    Breakout box, NUBUS card, Adobe Premiere and Video Fusion
>     software; this is a complete system for the Mac.

> Was purchased as part of a Telecast system - we are currently
> using the other system.

> The system is listed in the Mac Warehouse catalog for
> over $3500.

>  $2000 obo.

> Thanks!

1. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio NuBus

I have a NuBus version of the Radius Video Vision Studio for sale for
$500.00.  It includes all manuals, software, boards and breakout box.

postage anywhere in the U.S.

Keith Metzger
We2 Productions

Fairfax, California

2. What is the trick to make Inspire stable on the Mac?

3. What's inside animated GIFs?

4. FS: NuBus Radius Video Vision Studio

5. USB dongle question....

6. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio

7. FS: Radius Video Vision Studio & MO Drive

8. FS:New Low Price Video Vision Studio

9. FS: Radius VideoVision Studio