Paintshop Pro opinions

Post by Metacom » Sat, 09 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am wondering how good of a drawing program Paintshop Pro is. I
realise it is not Adobe Photoshop but neither is the price.
        I currently have a package from Micrographics called "Windows Draw 5"
and "Photomagic". If anyone here has used them, what do you think? How
do they compair to PSP? thanks.
Remove the "diespammerdie" to email directly

Paintshop Pro opinions

Post by Yvan Lorang » Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> I am wondering how good of a drawing program Paintshop Pro is. I
> realise it is not Adobe Photoshop but neither is the price.
>    I currently have a package from Micrographics called "Windows Draw 5"
> and "Photomagic". If anyone here has used them, what do you think? How
> do they compair to PSP? thanks.

Compating PSP version3 & photomagic version1: they're quite similar, PSP
a bit better. PSP & photomagic are really paint (bitmat/raster) pgms
rather than draw (vector) pgms like Windows Draw or Micrografx Designer,
which I have.
Lest I be flamed, PSP is quite a good pgm.

--
Merci.........................Yvan     If you have no sense of humour,

1. Resizing screen captures to create gifs in Paintshop Pro

I am trying to capture acreen images of things like query views ie mainly
text/data in columns and rows...to insert them as gifs in online training
material. Whenerver I resize to my preferred image size 365 pixels wide. I
get significant distortion/blurring of the image such that it is hard to
read the data therein.
Yes I know little about graphics....appreciate any help.

2. Carte Open GL

3. PAINTSHOP PRO - Put away your crayons!

4. New web page focusing on OpenGL/3dFXGL game programming

5. Any PaintShop Pro group ?

6. Help to program a console game.

7. Paintshop Pro Toolbars

8. Vectorized font

9. getting more than one image to open inside Paintshop Pro

10. PaintShop Pro 4.1

11. Lost toolbars in PaintShop Pro

12. Paintshop Pro -- Help!

13. Paintshop Pro - Graphics Software Offer