Need text file describing two-color .PCX format

Need text file describing two-color .PCX format

Post by B.J. Guill » Sun, 29 Aug 1993 03:40:00

I am in need of a text file that will explain the format of a simple
black and white only PCX file.

I am writing a program to convert a T4 fax image into PCX format.  The
T4 image is no problem.  (I already spent about two days getting that
worked out.)  Now, I just need to know the basics of the PCX data.  I
have the info for the header already.

Regards,
B.J. Guillot ... Houston, Texas USA           I don't believe in coffee

1. Combining two .pcx files into 1 .pcx

Hi

How can I combine 2 .pcx files into 1 .pcx file ?
I need to be able to do that form the command line i.e.
   <command> <file1.pcx> <file2.pcx> >     <file2.pcx>

I would appreciate your assistance.

2. Dual planes...

3. dynamically generating flash files???

4. need PCX file format

5. Alpha'd pixel onto alpha'd pixel

6. Need PCX file format.

7. Need PCX file formats, BASIC source

8. HELP need pcx file format....

9. need format of PCX file

10. Reading PCX 256 color files on a 16 color system

11. Help needed to convert ascii text to PCX