Making Screen Savers

Post by BUB 2 » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Just wondering if its possible, using Truespace or 3D Studio, to make .avi
files into Windows screensavers.  What would be involved?  More software?
Programming skills?

1. Making screen savers in Windows?

I want to make some screen savers for windows 3.xx and 95. I have been
serching the NET for a FAQ or some programs to help but have not found
anything. Anyone have some ideas? Books? FAQs?
Thanks for any help that you can give me.
Brad.
--
Home page at http://www.netway.net/bvaughn
  or http://www.netway.net/~bvaughn

2. How to plot Kelvin wave?

3. NEEDED: Screen Capture that does screen savers?!

4. New Effects Filters!

5. D3DXCreateMeshFVF() strange behavior

6. Screen saver on LCD monitor

7. Conceptual Vehicle Design using 3D Studio

8. Screen Savers

9. Screen saver software???

10. Screen savers

11. Screen Saver Problem