Text for curving text with PSP6.+ (not text on a path)

Text for curving text with PSP6.+ (not text on a path)

Post by Robi » Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I am not the best surfer and poster known to man, hardly ever get over here,
but I thought y'all might find this tut a bit interesting/different -- it's
something you won't find in the manual, anyway, and one of those happy
accidents.

Robin

http://bart.northnet.com.au/~robrow/tutorials/quicktips/qt39.htm

Text for curving text with PSP6.+ (not text on a path)

Post by Michel » Sun, 30 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Robin, thanks!!  It looks great, and I could use all the help I can get when it
comes to vectors.  I'll be trying this later (and btw, thank you for the rest
of your site, its been one of my favorites ever since I got psp :-)

>Subject: Text for curving text with PSP6.+ (not text on a path)

>Date: 04/26/2000 9:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>I am not the best surfer and poster known to man, hardly ever get over here,
>but I thought y'all might find this tut a bit interesting/different -- it's
>something you won't find in the manual, anyway, and one of those happy
>accidents.

>Robin

>http://bart.northnet.com.au/~robrow/tutorials/quicktips/qt39.htm

Michelle ;-)

Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://hometown.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to PSP sites, fonts, clip art, wavs and other fun stuff!

1. Text on a Text Path

Here's the idea.  I want to wrap text around a path, but the path is
text itself.  I've looked through the text wrap options but have come up
empty handed.  I want a capital G as the text wrap.  If anyone knows how
to create a text wrap, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Arbpen Free Graphics and HTML help-
http://www.arbpen.com

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. " Best of the Show " Winner Uses Java ( Web3d 2001 Symposium )

3. L6 PolyEdge shaper, Text composer, Text curve

4. Linear lights: SUMMARY

5. PSP6 - Text on a curve - Inside a circle

6. Downloadable 3D graphics and Gif Animation software - many selections

7. PSP6 - curved text

8. No text on curved path?

9. Text Following a curve / path

10. Curved Text paths/effects