..hiya all expert 3D STUDIO users..:) !!

..hiya all expert 3D STUDIO users..:) !!

Post by vag.. » Fri, 11 Nov 1994 11:16:38

..hiya all 3D STUDIO experts..:)
well , I'm a poor beginner...and I want your help..
:)
well, one day as I was tryin' to put a (long)box in a circular path that
had made in 2D SHAPER...I noticed that the object wasn't rotating the
way I wanted..to rotating.
I wanted the box to follows the tangent of the circular path....
but the  defination of the box didn't changin' as I was rotating it.!

SOLUTION 1) A friend of mind told me that I need to link the box to
another object (maybe dummy)...well I tryed it with no success..:(
         2)I thought that maybe need to rotate the box itself....
but I thought later that this musn't be a serious-proffesional way....

..SO IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT MR.EXPERT (WHOEVER U R..) PLS MAIL ME

..I'll be thankfull :) !!
chris

--
Sent via ARS_FORUM ONLINE INFORMATION SYSTEM, ATHENS GREECE

Post by Jeffrey Br » Wed, 16 Nov 1994 22:10:32

> ..hiya all 3D STUDIO experts..:)
> well , I'm a poor beginner...and I want your help..
> :)
> well, one day as I was tryin' to put a (long)box in a circular path that
> had made in 2D SHAPER...I noticed that the object wasn't rotating the
> way I wanted..to rotating.
> I wanted the box to follows the tangent of the circular path....
> but the  defination of the box didn't changin' as I was rotating it.!

When you go to make the shape, or whenever, actually, make sure that CONTOUR
is turned on .. that'll solve your problem.

> ..SO IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT MR.EXPERT (WHOEVER U R..) PLS MAIL ME

> ..I'll be thankfull :) !!
> chris
> --
> Sent via ARS_FORUM ONLINE INFORMATION SYSTEM, ATHENS GREECE

  o__  _______ Jeffrey K. Bray (93086585) _________________________  __o
 _,>/'_ __________ Department of Computing Science_______________  _`\<,_
(_) \(_) ________________ Dalhousie University, Canada__________  (_)/ (_)

1. 3D Studio Experts Needed

Que Corporation, the world's largest computer book publisher, is looking for
3D Studio experts to contribute (author, technical review, artwork for full
color section, help building the CD-ROM that will be included in the book .
. .) to an upcoming book.

Writing experience is preferable, but not necessary.  Expertise with 3D
studio is required, and any training or consulting work with 3D Studio is a
definite plus.

If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, complete the

Thanks!

Brad

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Daytime Phone:
Evening Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail Address/Service:
Profession:
Software Packages proficient in (include version #):
Area(s) of sotware/hardware expertise:
Hardware you have access to:
Sofware you have access to:
Computer-related experience:
Training experience:
Job experience:
Formal education:
Publishing experience, articles:
Publishing experience, books:
Publishing experience, other:
First Choice Writing Topic:
Second Choice Writing Topic:
Third Choice Writing Topic:

2. lw installation on mac

3. 3D Studio Experts Wanted!

4. SoPrimitiveVertex question

5. 3D Studio Expert

6. Crimes against the Net

7. 3D Studio Max User

8. Any 3D Studio users here?

9. ******** 3D Studio User - Read Here! ***********

10. Powwow and 3D Studio users

11. 3D Studio Max User

12. Newbie 3d Studio Max 4 user needs some help