MS IMager and clipboard

Post by Julian Gille » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I find that if I adjust a gray scale image, select, copy and paste
into Word the original image is pasted in.
However if I save the MS Imager file, and then use Insert picture the
adjusted image appears.  Whats going on?  Cant I use the clipboard?
Julian Gillett

England

1. MS-Imager JPG upgrades?

There are some new JPG files my MS-Imager (MS Office Pro 4.3 WinfWG
3.11) won't read but my MS net Explorer does. Is there a shared filter
DLL for MS Office that I need to upgrade?

                                - = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bioengineer-Financier, NYC
   BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://WWW.Dorsai.Org/~vjp2

2. TWAIN Source?

3. ___ * FS: Pixelcraft Pro-Imager Pro Imager

4. Textures for Typestry...

5. SUMMARY: 3D renderers for DOS / MS Windows / MS Windows NT

6. WANTED Coreldraw 4.0 corelfnt.ini for Fonts from 2.0

7. MS openGL vs MS Direct3D?

8. Need CIE XYZ tables!!

9. NEED source code to display AVI, for MS DOS and MS/WINDOWS

10. Microsoft Imager

11. Drivers for Pro Imager 7650 scanner HELP!!!!

12. Imager shaders