lsys compiled for DOS ?

Post by César Gómez Antoni » Sun, 16 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi!
there are a version of lsys compiled for DOS ?
I have de source for UNIX bat it does not compile whit linux.
Tanks.

1. Compiling programs in MS-DOS using SRGP

Hi, I am reading Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice (Foley, Van
Dam, et al) for the first time, and I am having trouble compiling the
example program that came with the SRGP distribution.

Specifically, I am using Turbo C++ 3.0 and I am trying to compile it using
this:

c:\tc\bin\tcc -eexample -Ic:\srgp\include c:\srgp\lib\srgp.lib example.c

I'm not familiar with using TCC, so could someone point out to me what I'm
doing wrong?  Perhaps I should use the free Turbo C 2.0 instead?

Thanks,
Feihong

2. New Web Site For Online Negative And Slide Output From Your Digital Files!!!!!

3. pbmplus compiled for DOS?

4. Animated Gifs on an olde MAC SE ????

5. Compiling IJG's JPEG software using Watcom for DOS

6. limitations in DOS vs Windows compiles

7. pvray compiled (dos)

8. Can't compile Mesa library for DOS

9. MS-DOS (windows) Compile Animation file from still images

10. Lsys output format?

11. treebas.zip (3d lsys) avail by ftp