hello again

Post by sheha » Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:00:00

thanks 4  helping me as u could,my question today is which program is
appropriate for openinig the files of extention rar?
thank u.

hello again

Post by Clif » Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:00:00

WinRAR - ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/.3/sac/pack/wrar260.exe

Cliff

ICC 2000 - Independent Computer Consultants 2000
for your web page or site design needs, visit us
at:  http://icc2000.hypermart.net/index.html
You know you can make money while surfing, but
do you now the best way to get referrals or all the
tips & tricks for the most popular paying programs?
Find out at:  http://how.to/getpaidforsurfingtheweb

hello again

Post by Aash » Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:00:00

hi there,

winrar is the software .... or dos base tool is rar.exe

to extract file from .rar  use the command from dos ...

rar e xxxxxx.rar

best of luck ....

rgds

aashu

> thanks 4  helping me as u could,my question today is which program is
> appropriate for openinig the files of extention rar?
> thank u.

> --

1. hello again

hi everybody,i appreciate your cooperation very much,i graduated as an
electrical enginner a year ago and i need to take autocad course but i
dont know what kind of auto cad i really need to design and draw elctronic
circuits and electrical components?and i want also to know how much is the
software of that autocad,can anybody give me detailed info?thankx in
advance.

2. Opening Unix .ps files in Windows environment ?

3. Hello again, everyone...

4. AVI files --> individual frames?

5. Hello, Re: Flickering again

6. pregunta

7. HELLO HELLO, CALLING ALL SCENIC/LANDSCAPE ARTISTS...

8. Again and again the same thing - please help!

9. Hey JACK!!! re KPT3 dll files again AGAIN

10. IPAS TRADING (again&again)

11. IPAS TRADING again and again