Insanely Great Henry Artist Wanted

Post by dave_ec » Mon, 13 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Insanely Great Henry Artist Wanted
Hollywood effects and graphics boutique with a view for the future,
seeks Quantel Henry Artist. Top level client work a must.
An artist friendly evironment, awaits your talent.

Respond to:
General Manager
213-965-1270
Professional confidentiality assured.

1. Hong Kong: Flame/Henry Artists Wanted

We are a completely Digit Post Production Facility in Hong Kong and
we are now looking for:

1) Quantel Henry Artists / Operators
2) Discreet Logic Flame Artists / Operators

Must be able to work in high pressure, deadline oriented atmosphere.
Ability to work all shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and
weekends is an absolute must.

Please fax for forward your resume, salary expected and non-returnable
work samples / showreels to:

        Digit Digit Limited
        1/F Catic Plaza, 8 Causeway Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
        Fax: (852) 2577 3797
        Attention: Michael Sin

For more details, please our Operation Director, Michael Sin.

2. About Cubic Bezier (again)

3. Warps: an insanely great concept!

4. Green tint on black & white print

5. Wanted Mac Artist/ Commercial Grapphic artist

6. Beta 8 won't run?

7. FS: Apple Quadra 840 A/V (Great package for beginning Graphic Artists)

8. gnuplot3.7.1 and cygwin/XFree86

9. Michaelangelo would have been a great 3D artist...

10. GREAT $$IDEA FOR ARTISTS,ETC.

11. Email adres of Great 3D Artist : Bill Batchelor