Tom Williams

Post by Robb » Mon, 24 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know Tom Williams?   He is a young guy who invents and programs
games for the Macintash. He used to work for Apple Computers in Sunnyvale,
CA. but moved back to Canada the last I heard.

If anyone knows Tom Williams or how i can get ahold of him, please let me
know.

Thanks...

Robbie

Tom Williams

Post by Robb » Mon, 24 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know Tom Williams?   He is a young guy who invents and
programs games for the Macintash. He used to work for Apple Computers
in Sunnyvale, CA. but moved back to Canada the last I heard.

If anyone knows Tom Williams or how i can get ahold of him, please let
me know.

Thanks...

Robbie

1. Design books/ Robin Williams

Someone recently asked about books focusing on the design side
of web graphics work....and Robin Williams books were recommended.

Check out an interview with her at
http://www.graphic-design.com/web/feature/Robin/Default.html
and a page about The Non-Designers Web Book
http://www.graphic-design.com/Bookshelf/ROBIN/ndesweb.html

Tracy

--
Tracy Marks     replace nospam in address with tracy
This is my newsgroup-posting account; I try to discourage spam!

2. O2 and Matlab

3. Question for Chris Williams

4. Official MAX 4 announcement

5. Spaz Williams contact info

6. Spheres and Cylinders

7. Robbie Williams music video - extra scenes

8. WWW Graphics and Design Studio

9. Thanks Glyn Williams and Schoenmakers Raf

10. !!!Source Wanted!!!: Wigner-Ville,LMS,Choi-Williams,FastHilbert

11. Q:Williams Shadows algorithm implementation

12. Steve Williams, anyone?

13. RICHARD WILLIAMS' ANIMATION MASTERCLASS