mtv2gif.c for IBM PC?

Post by Nicholas Y » Sat, 01 Dec 1990 20:51:24

Hi,
  Has anyone written a conversion program for converting the MTV format to
GIF that _runs_ on the IBM PC? I have tried PBMPLUS, but can't get it to
work on the IBM PC. Anyone got PBMPLUS to work on the IBM PC?

1. comp.graphics.animation comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer

 Hello
 I am currently transferring CorelDRAW .cdr files to .tif format.  I need
 them to be in uncompressed, black and white .tif format so PageMaker can
 use them.  The only way I currently have available to do this is by
 bringing the .cdr file up in CorelDRAW and then exporting to the correct
 .tif format.  However, this is time consuming.
 I am looking around for a conversion program that will do this automatically.
 I'm sure one exists, but I just can't seem to find it.  If you have any
 info on such a program, shareware or commercial, please let me know.
  Any help is greatly appreciated.

  Please e-mail me any responses as I don't have the time to wade through
 dozens of articles looking for one for me. :)

    Deb Marks

      --Programmer and Hardware Tech
      --Computer Solutions
      --Myrtle Beach, SC

2. Visual Basic Search Engine!

3. Need Jpg Viewer for IBM PC

4. lwo parser

5. Fixed freq. CAD-Monitor on IBM-PC

6. Using IBM-PC generated images on my MAC, HOW

7. Connecting SUN/IBM workstation monitor to PC?

8. 3D rendering on IBM-PC

9. Timbuktu Pro 32 / IBM PC Camera

10. URT-RLE movie-viewer for IBM-PC WANTED

11. WANTED: Info, Visual Programming on IBM-PC