Quark: Making Multiple Page Documents

Post by Rob Simo » Sat, 17 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I'm very new to quark, so forgive me if this is a painfully easy question.
I am using AppleScript to automatically generate Quark documents, 1 document/page.
Afterwards I'd like to be able to take each individual document and import it as one page
in the overall master document.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Please email directly, as I don't often read this group.

-Rob

1. Making multiple document(window mode) using DirectDraw

Hi

I need help to make a multiple document interface using DirectDraw. I
have this problem which when I open a new window image, the old window
image lose its content...that means the old window images in it goes
blank. I really need help...Pls anybody help me in anyway either by
providing me some samples or anything possible. I am writing in Win32
Api which I include DirectDraw to blit the image in windowed mode.

Saiful

2. How can I save extracted icons as single .ico

3. multiple page to one document

4. 3ds to pov

5. %%Pages: 1 when printing multiple pages

6. animator studio

7. Quark Document Size Limitations?

8. Mouse and Table Connection

9. Quark XPress Document trouble opening?

10. Getting rid of shadows in Quark documents

11. HELP with Quark document Layout!

12. How to get Quark to filter Word documents

13. Quark XPress document cannot be reloaded, b-tree-error, please help