scanner w/sheet feeder? (cheap?)

Post by Kevin Greene-Celentan » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for a recommendation for an inexpensive scanner
with a sheet feeder.  My main use is to graphically archive
(and OCR some, too) documents.  I do not want to manually
scan each page, so I need a sheet feeder - the more pages,
the better.

I saw an epson personal scanner going for $49 somewhere.  Does
anyone know if this works with OS 8? This is a an older scanner
similar to the paperport.

Thanks,
Kevin

1. how operate with auto-sheet feeder

Is there someone who know how auto-doc feeder operates. Is it the
process totally automatic (say 50 sheets intervention)? How does the
software saves the result? With an automatic progr # after a
predefined prefix? Someone may help me?
Thank you.
Daniele

2. help

3. Sheet Feeder Multi Scans

4. NetRenderman and NeXTStep 3.0 - answers

5. Slide feeder SF100 for Nikon Supercoolscan LS1000 scanner

6. bmp2avi progs

7. Cheap Color Scanner - Need plugin for Artec Scanner

8. Save Image Dialog

9. scanner for contact sheets

10. CHEAPEST, GOOD FLATBED SCANNER ?

11. reliable,cheap,med quality scanners???

12. Cheap Scanner

13. ___ * High-End Prepress Scanner - Cheap!