Watchman-size displays

Post by Eric Pep » Fri, 14 Sep 1990 00:22:02

Does anybody know of a good source for Watchman-size LCD displays, both
B&W and color?  Failing that, does anybody know of a make of B&W Watchman
TV that uses an LCD display instead of one of thoes weird oblique
front-screen scan CRT's?

Florida State University                      SPAN:     scri::pepke

Disclaimer: My employers seldom even LISTEN to my opinions.
Meta-disclaimer: Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers.

1. Monitor Display Size

I have a Mac IIvx with an Apple Color Monitor and am quite interested in
a program that will allow the full size of the monitor to be used for
display. Right now there is about 1/2 inch of dead space around the edge
of the screen. Programs like MacAppleZoom and Monitor Expander don't
work because they don't recognize the video card (it's the video card
that came standard with the machine).

Does anyone have a possible solution besides buying a new vieod card?

Thanks,
Mike

2. Multi-threading in Lightwave 5.5?

3. Size and resolution for TV display ?

4. How can I get the color value of a pixel of the image?

5. Graphics Tablet Size and Dual Displays

6. How to texture landscape.

7. Brush Size display

8. Laughing at MAC loyalists after they laughed at us Amiga Loyalists...

9. Displaying image size in PS

10. Viewing display at actual size

11. displaying print size

12. Display brush size?

13. Graphics that appear as actual size on different display resolutions