1. Job NJ - VP SW Dev - Gene Bio SW Start-up
Vice President of Software Development
The Company is a leading developer of software tools for simulating
biological processes on the computer. The Company's technology will be used
broadly by businesses worldwide to filter, organize and Interpret a wide
range of biological data, and to predict the impact of genes and environment
on disease, drug action and medical outcomes.
The VP of SW Development reports to the Executive VP/CSO. The ideal person
is a talented software architect, manager and developer who will lead all
development efforts in the product cycle, including design, specifications,
development, implementation, unit testing, documentation, support and
maintenance. This individual will be a key member of the management team,
and responsible for spearheading application development and technology
8+ years experience in a high technology software environment
5+ years management experience for a large software development and
technology support team with budget responsibilities.
Ideal candidate has led a team that has built and deployed
applications in a Web, Intranet, and packaged solution environment.
Experience in object oriented design and development mandatory and
strong programming skills in C++ and Web browser/Java experience a must.
Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Familiar with numerical analysis and computer simulation techniques.
Informatics and medical/biology experience is a definite plus.
Compensation: 100k+, Stock Options, Excellent Benefits.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position,
vpswNJ-news in the subject line of your email.
Peak Career Management, Inc.
Phone: (303) 422-6400
or toll free at 877-909-6300
2. Looking for cool Pluginz!
3. S: SW-Portrait- oder SW-20"-Monitor
4. disappearing objects, again?
5. Job NJ - VP SW Dev - Gene Bio SW Start-Up
6. Help! Hair anyone?
7. need illustrations of RSI-prevention exercises
8. Shaders for a leaf
9. Exercise your creative minds with this little gem
10. HELP, Inside LW 6, Chap 14 exercise 14.3
11. ARRRRRRGGGH!!!!!!! An Exercise in Frustration
12. Solutions to De Berg's Computational Geometry book exercises (2nd edition)
13. Solutions to exercises from the book Into 2 algo by Cormen Leiserson et al [OT]