Seeking for DXF import code, class or lib

Seeking for DXF import code, class or lib

Post by Bertrand Lenoir-Welte » Sun, 23 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi all

I'm seeking for some ready-to-use code like a C source
or library that imports an AutoCAD DXF 2D or 3D file.
Something I could call and give a file name, and that
calls external functions to build graphics such as
SetColor, SetPoint, MoveTo, LineTo, BezierTo, Arc, etc
with double as arguments.

Please don't send me to Wotsit to learn about DXF format.
I've already written a DXF filter, but it's much too slow
and doesn't accept binary files. I'm seeking for something
better than I could ever write.

Thanks

--
Remove the "stuff" from my address for direct mail

Seeking for DXF import code, class or lib

Post by Norbert Gru » Mon, 24 May 1999 04:00:00

On Sat, 22 May 1999 12:41:45 +0200, Bertrand Lenoir-Welter

>Hi all

>I'm seeking for some ready-to-use code like a C source
>or library that imports an AutoCAD DXF 2D or 3D file.

Open DWG ==> http://www.opendwg.org

(previously Marcomp libs)

HTH
Norbert
___
Don't try this at home!

Seeking for DXF import code, class or lib

Post by Jack Berli » Mon, 24 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
Our ImagN' 4 DLL has DXF support.  I am not sure that our DLL will do
all that you want, but give it a try:
http://www.veryComputer.com/
Hope this helps,
jack
  http://www.veryComputer.com/!
   Check out the Pegasus * Tools: http://www.veryComputer.com/*/

Post by Mark B. Alla » Tue, 25 May 1999 04:00:00

> I'm seeking for some ready-to-use code like a C source
> or library that imports an AutoCAD DXF 2D or 3D file.

"Dime (DXF Import, Manipulation, and Export library) is an open source
C++ class library for importing, manipulating, and exporting AutoCAD DXF
files. It is released publicly under the GNU General Public License,
version 2. Commercial licenses are also available."

http://www.sim.no/

1. Seeking for DXF import code, class or lib

Hi all

I'm seeking for some ready-to-use code like a C source
or library that imports an AutoCAD DXF 2D or 3D file.
Something I could call and give a file name, and that
calls external functions to build graphics such as
SetColor, SetPoint, MoveTo, LineTo, BezierTo, Arc, etc
with double as arguments.

Please don't send me to Wotsit to learn about DXF format.
I've already written a DXF filter, but it's much too slow
and doesn't accept binary files. I'm seeking for something
better than I could ever write.

Thanks

--
Remove the "stuff" from my address for direct mail

2. How to make screensaver from a fli file

3. Forcing Visual C++ to link opengl.lib,glu.lib before gdi32.lib

4. How to avoid EInvalidOp : Canvas does not allow drawing

5. class-A, class-B and class-C surfaces

6. Dating/entertaiment website PSD, NewYear postcard PSD

7. Seeking FORWARD Jet Compatability Lib

8. Afterburner 5.0 files can't be read by Netscape 3.0b5 plugins?

9. Anybody sell a graphics file import lib?

10. DXF reader class

11. Import dxguid.lib

12. Lib for import/export/scaling/compressing

13. JPG to BMP source code or DLL or Lib I need