Hitachi HDG tablet + amiga

Post by J. Eric Townse » Fri, 14 Sep 1990 10:52:19

Anyone ever use a Hitachi Tablet Digitizer (HDG series) with an Amiga?
I have access to one, but don't have time to write drivers, etc.
--
J. Eric Townsend -- University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics (713) 749-2120

Skate UNIX(r)

1. Grapics Tablet Wacom or Hitachi Multipad

I'm looking to buy a low end graphics tablet for a Mac (to use with
Painter, Photoshop, and Illustrator).  The main contenders at the
moment are the Hitachi MultiPad and the Wacom ArtPad.
I haven't found a store (in LosAngeles) that will let me demo either,
though I've tried bigger Wacoms, I understand the driver software for
the ArtPad is less flexible.

Any Advice?  Anyone know where I can find info on these (aside from
the manufacturers)?  Anyone have any experience with KurtaXGT or
SummaSketchFX (or know how much they should cost?)  I'd like
a pad around $200.  -- I've read bad things about the Calcomp pen for
detailed work...
--

       U. S. C.  School of Cinema-Television

2. Convert Bitmap to Greyscale

3. Hitachi Graphics Tablet?

4. Graphic output of Bode Diagrams of Transfer Functions, HELP!

5. Driver for Hitachi Tablet

6. Problem using the glaux library

7. Hitachi Data Tablet Digitizer ???

8. HELP with Kai Power Tools & 3DS4

9. Windows driver for Hitachi digitizer tablet?

10. Broken lines from Hitachi tablet

11. Hitachi Graphics Tablet - Windows Drivers Required

12. Hitachi 12 x 12 Digitizer Tablet