Program to organize tubes?

Post by Gravity Suck » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I vaguely remember mention of a little program that you use to organize your
tubes. I believe it was written by one of the regulars here. If anyone knows
where it is could you point me in the right direction please? TIA

--

There's a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness.-Dave Barry

Program to organize tubes?

Post by Bruce A. Bear » Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:00:00

You can download the program from:
http://www.netexplorer.net/pages/psp_downloads.html