Basics-Moving from selection to selection?

Basics-Moving from selection to selection?

Post by Jeri » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am just trying to edit (move it or resize it) a previous selection... How
do I get back to the inital object without losing everything I have done
after?  Or starting all over again?

And how do I save a file so that I can open it again and edit objects on
that page?

Thank you for your help...
-
Jeri

Post by Ronald Vic » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

>Hi,

>I am just trying to edit (move it or resize it) a previous selection... How
>do I get back to the inital object without losing everything I have done
>after?  Or starting all over again?

>And how do I save a file so that I can open it again and edit objects on
>that page?

>Thank you for your help...
>-
>Jeri

You can move a selection by selecting the Move tool, then Right
clicking and dragging the selection.  You edit a selection by using
the regular selection tools, along with the Shift/Ctrl keys to
add/subtract from the current selection.

For example, make a circle selection and draw a circle.  Change to
square, hold dow Ctrl and draw the square inside the circle selection
to subtract the square from the circle.

Save Selections for later use by saving them to the Hard Drive or
Alpha Channel.  (Hard drive saves are available to all images, while
saving to the Alpha Channel merges it into the image, so it will only
be available when that image is open. PSP or PSD modes only)

Use the .PSP mode to save your archive image.  That mode saves
vectors, alpha channel, active selections, layers, etc.  You save in
PSP, then come back (and you always do....) and pick up editing where
you left off.

Jaggiemeister Ron- PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter, Executive Officer.
Great Beginner info at http://www.jasc-canada-psp-edu.com
FAQs at http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html
Very FAQ at http://members.aol.com/psptopten/topten.html
My tips at http://hometown.aol.com/ronaldlvick/index.html