OT Looking for website

Post by raavensli.. » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi
I'm hoping someone can help with this. At some point I saw a webpage
called cute kitten graphics, or something similar. I'm fairly sure I
first saw it from a posting on this group and, unfortunately, I didn't
bookmark it. Can someone here point me to the right place?

Thanks,
Raavenslight

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

OT Looking for website

Post by bluegenie » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Here you go!!
http://www.crosswinds.net/~kampes/index.htm

> Hi
> I'm hoping someone can help with this. At some point I saw a webpage
> called cute kitten graphics, or something similar. I'm fairly sure I
> first saw it from a posting on this group and, unfortunately, I didn't
> bookmark it. Can someone here point me to the right place?

> Thanks,
> Raavenslight

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

OT Looking for website

Post by raavensli.. » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Thank you so much!
I wanted to do a card for a little girl who's turning 11 today and she's
just going to love that kitten

Quote:> Here you go!!