It's done, done, done!

Post by Chris Harriso » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

My web page has now been completly updated. And the 3D-Art section is
now up and running.

Please visit it!

Chris Harrison
http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/

It's done, done, done!

Post by Chris Harriso » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

Requires Netscape Communicator for the main web-page. However, the 3D-Art
page is accessable from the site map (on the index page) - or by going
to:

http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/3dart.html

Chris Harrison
http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/

It's done, done, done!

Post by Chris Harriso » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

Requires Netscape Communicator for the main web-page. However, the 3D-Art
page is accessable from the site map (on the index page) - or by going
to:

http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/3dart.html

Chris Harrison
http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/

It's done, done, done!

Post by Dr_Logi » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I suggest you change your front page.
What % of potential viewers have Netscape4?

Regards Andy
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_FFS

1. Q: Quake's VIS and how it's done

I read an article shortly after quake came out that explained how to perform
the VISing calculations.  Unfortunately, I never bothered to save the
document, and am now kicking myself.  Can anyone provide any info or a link
that explains how this is done?

I'm wondering how the visibility between bsp nodes is determined, and how
the portals are used to perform this calc.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!!

My news-server is undergoing the final construction stages, so email

-Steve
-------------

Please remove the *nospam*
-------------

2. Flash Animation Critique

3. IN DEFENCE OF MICROSOFT (I can't believe I'm doing this)

4. Please Help: Multimedia / Graphic Art / Video

5. conv3ds problem (or I don't know what I'm doing)

6. upgrade to 5.5?

7. W3 site for MPEGs of Mandelbrot Set done on SGI's POWERChallenge

8. looking for a logo

9. QuickTime MPEG movies stop before they're done

10. Screen Saver Creation - How's is done?

11. Questions on doing VITC on O2's mvp

12. W3 site for MPEGs of Mandelbrot Set done on SGI's POWERChallenge

13. Those famous animations and how they're done