Source code for libzip.lib so I can recompile it?

Source code for libzip.lib so I can recompile it?

Post by davidgo.. » Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have been able to recompile the librib.lib to use the right c-runtime
libraries(multithreaded and dynamic). I now need the source code files
used to compile the libzip.lib library so I can recompile it also. The
library contains functions gzdopen(), gzclose(), etc.

Thanks.

--
[ D A V I D   G O U L D ]

web: www.davidgould.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Rick LaMo » Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:00:00

> I now need the source code files used to compile the libzip.lib library
> so I can recompile it also. The library contains functions gzdopen(),
> gzclose(), etc.

http://www.gzip.org/

Rick LaMont
Dot C Software, Inc.