Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

Post by DSS_Mas.. » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

http://community.webtv.net/DSS_Master/DSSMASTERTHELEADER

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. GeForce + Studio/NT

3. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

4. Received my copy of 6

5. ***WHICH IS BEST CAPTURE"SNAPPY""AIGOTCHA"?***

6. What happened to the line tool in PSP 6.0

7. HELP - "mli"/"mat"

8. Is Safe Harbor haunted?

9. "Fur"/"hair" texture

10. popen("gnuplot", "w")

11. Lost, "Browse With PSP" Right Click

12. LW Crash when clicking "Layout"

13. wortarten von "manche", "mehrere" und "wenn"