35mm slide and 35mm negative images?

Post by Dilip Barm » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:36:04

I have both but my 35mm slide image isn't the best.  Does anybody have
a template - .psp, .gif, or .jpg - for a 35mm slide border that I can
paste an image into to make it look like it is a slide?  Thanks!

35mm slide and 35mm negative images?

Post by Fugitiv » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:52:58

Quote:>I have both but my 35mm slide image isn't the best.  Does anybody have
>a template - .psp, .gif, or .jpg - for a 35mm slide border that I can
>paste an image into to make it look like it is a slide?  Thanks!

I just posted one on
alt.binaries.comp-graphics

Gallery                http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1
PSP 8 Beta challenges  http://community.webshots.com/album/66943839RXffyf

Post by Sally Beacha » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:15:46

Quote:> I have both but my 35mm slide image isn't the best.  Does anybody have
> a template - .psp, .gif, or .jpg - for a 35mm slide border that I can
> paste an image into to make it look like it is a slide?  Thanks!

PSP 8's Frames contain both a slide holder and filmstrip frame.

--
Sally Beacham / www.dizteq.com
www.lvsonline.com / PSP, Filter Frenzy, Xara X